The Fallen Ones Index du Forum
The Fallen Ones

The Fallen Ones Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kante: We have to keep winning ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Fallen Ones Index du Forum -> Au grand Air -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Fév - 06:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kante: We have to keep winning Répondre en citant

N’Golo Kante says a Chelsea victory at Manchester United agent sbobet this afternoon will be a huge boost in terms of our hopes of qualifying for next season’s Champions League.

The Blues head to Old Trafford aiming to beat the Red Devils for the second time this season, after Alvaro Morata headed home the only goal of the game when the teams met in November.

The race to finish in the top four is becoming tighter and tighter as the season progresses, which is why Kante believes we need to take points off one of our direct rivals later today.

‘It’s important to win,’ said the 26-year-old. ‘The Premier League is another competition, we are fourth in the table and if we want to play Champions League next season we have to win these type of games.

‘We know Man United have good players but it’s one team against another, our tactics against their tactics. We did well against them at home, I think it will be a little bit different but I hope we can win.’

Kante has enjoyed his experiences of playing against United at Stamford Bridge, scoring his first Chelsea goal in a 4-0 Premier League victory over them last season, before firing home the winner in the FA Cup quarter-final. Now, he is aiming to enjoy similar agent sbobet success up north.

‘I’ve never won at Old Trafford but at Chelsea we’ve beaten them three times,’ he said. ‘I hope I can win my first game against them away.

‘We are playing Manchester United and if we win we will be level on points with them.

‘Liverpool are four points in front of us [having played a game more], Tottenham are fifth but only one point behind so it’s very tight.

‘We have to keep winning and hopefully we will be in the Champions League next season. agent sbobet Second place is still possible, we have to fight for it and see what we can do at the end of the season.’

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Fév - 06:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 05:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kante: We have to keep winning Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kante: We have to keep winning

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Fallen Ones Index du Forum -> Au grand Air -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006